Scan Phone Qr Code
BW-T is a newly developed thermal protector in Changsheng. Its typical applications include air conditioner motor, washing machine motor, pump motor, battery pack, heater, lamp, and ballast, etc. It is designed with stainless steel enclosure. With the inner components manufactured fully automatically, the production cost is low.
The core component of BW-T series thermal protector is a bimetal of certain shape. The thermal protection device makes the contacts to separate automatically basing on the temperature sensing effect of the bimetal, and then cuts the circuit off.
Difference between BW-T and BW-S
BW-T and BW-S series thermal protector is collectively called BW series. The difference is that the casing of BW-T is made from stainless steel, and that of BW-S is made from plastic.
1. Enclosure material: stainless steel (used cooperatively with insulating sleeve)
2. Rated capacity of contacts: 10A/24V DC, 10A/125V AC, 6A/250V AC
3. Contact resistance: ≤100mΩ (under room temperature)
4. Tensile strength of wire: putting the lead wire under a 50N axial pressure for 1min, and the wire shouldn’t get broken or fall off from the protector
5. Insulation resistance: the resistance between lead wire and plastic casing is over 5MΩ (measured by DC 500V megger) when the circuit is open; and when the circuit is closed it should be over 2MΩ
Open and Close Temperature
|Model||Opening temperature||Closing temperature||Model||Opening temperature||Closing temperature|
|BW-T 60 ℃||60±5||40±15||BW-T 115 ℃||115±5||75±15|
|BW-T 65 ℃||65±5||45±15||BW-T 120 ℃||120±5||80±15|
|BW-T 70 ℃||70±5||50±15||BW-T 125 ℃||125±5||85±15|
|BW-T 75 ℃||75±5||50±15||BW-T 130 ℃||130±5||90±15|
|BW-T 80 ℃||80±5||50±15||BW-T 135 ℃||135±5||95±15|
|BW-T 85 ℃||85±5||55±15||BW-T 140 ℃||140±5||100±15|
|BW-T 90 ℃||90±5||60±15||BW-T 145 ℃||145±5||105±15|
|BW-T 95 ℃||95±5||65±15||BW-T 150 ℃||150±5||105±15|
|BW-T 100 ℃||100±5||70±15||BW-T 155 ℃||155±5||110±15|
|BW-T 105 ℃||105±5||70±15||BW-T 160 ℃||160±5||110±15|